The Kansas City Medical Society presents awards for leadership, lifelong commitment to health and dedication to the health of the greater Kansas City community. We are honored to present the Member Recognition Awards to the following physicians and partners.
- Daniel S. Durrie, M.D., Innovation Award. He founded Durrie Vision and is a pioneer in refractive surgery technology and procedures.
- Christine Park White, M.D., Rising Star Award. A pediatrician with Johnson County Pediatrics, she serves as treasurer of the Kansas City Medical Society board of directors.
- Nicholas Comninellis, M.D., M.P.H., D.I.M.P.H., Community & Patient Advocate Award. He is the founder and CEO of the Institute for International Medicine which trains health care professionals to serve in underdeveloped countries.
- North Kansas City Hospital, Community Service Award, for donating services to more than 1,500 MetroCare patients over the past 10 years.
- Richard B. Warner, M.D., a psychiatrist in Overland Park, and Arthur D. Snow, Jr., M.D., family medicine doctor in Shawnee Mission, Exemplary Leadership Award, for over 20 years of service as delegates to the Kansas Medical Society and American Medical Association.
To learn more these physicians and partners view their award video!