Do you know a physician, individual or organization that deserves recognition for outstanding service to medicine and health in greater Kansas City? We invite you to nominate them for a 2019 Kansas City Medical Society Award. The honors will be presented at the 2019 Medical Society Annual Meeting on Thursday, September 26 at the Marriott Kansas City Overland Park.
Following are the award categories:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician for leadership, lifelong commitment to health and dedication to the health of the greater Kansas City community.
- Friend of Medicine Award: Recognizes a non-physician for outstanding service to medicine.
- Member Awards:
- Rising Star Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician who has made significant contributions to medicine, their practice or the Medical Society early in their career.
- Patient and Community Advocate Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician who has made significant contributions to helping patients with access to care or improved quality of care.
- Innovation Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician or physician group practice that has led innovation in their practice or in the delivery of health care.
- Community Service Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician, practice or facility that has serviced in community leadership made a significant contribution to the community.
The deadline for nominations is Monday, July 15, 2019. Learn more and submit a nomination.