In Person on Election Day
Where is my polling place? Click here to search for your polling place.
Photo identification required to vote (one of the following):
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID | U.S. Passport | U.S. Military ID | ID card issued by Native American tribe | Employee ID badge or ID issued by a government office | Student ID card from a Kansas university | Concealed carry license | Public assistance ID card issued by a government office
Please wear a mask to your polling place. Most polling places will require masks.
Advance Ballot by Mail
- Request Advance Ballot by Mail from your county election office. Click here for Wyandotte County form. Click here for Johnson County form. Return application to your county election office:
- First day ballots will be sent to requesting voters: OCTOBER 14
- Last day to request Advance Ballot by Mail: OCTOBER 27
- Be sure to sign the outside of your ballot envelope and write your address as indicated. Ballot envelopes without signatures will be invalidated.
- Advance Ballot must be postmarked on or before Election Day and received at your county election office by 5 p.m. on November 6.
- It is strongly recommended that you mail your ballot at least 10 days prior to Election Day.
- You can also deliver your ballot to your county election office up to the Election Day deadline. Do not try to deliver your ballot to your polling place; it will not be accepted.
Early Voting in Person
- Opens October 17; ends at 12:00 p.m. Monday, November 2
- Advance application not needed
- Wyandotte County:
- Early voting locations include the Election Office and one or more designated satellite early voting locations.
- Early voting hours of operation will be posted the Wyandotte County election website.
- Johnson County: