**** Thank you for your nominations. Submissions are now closed.****
Do you know a physician, individual or organization that deserves recognition for outstanding service to medicine and health in greater Kansas City? We invite you to nominate them for a 2019 Kansas City Medical Society Award. The honors will be presented at the 2019 Medical Society Annual Meeting on Thursday, September 26, at the Marriott Kansas City Overland Park.
Please use the form below to submit a nomination. The deadline for nominations is Monday, July 15, 2019. (Note: It is recommended that you compose your nomination statement first in a word processing program then copy and paste it into the form.)
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician for leadership, lifelong commitment to health and dedication to the health of the greater Kansas City community.
- Friend of Medicine Award: Recognizes a non-physician for outstanding service to medicine.
- Member Awards:
- Rising Star Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician who has made significant contributions to medicine, their practice or the Medical Society early in their career.
- Patient and Community Advocate Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician who has made significant contributions to helping patients with access to care or improved quality of care.
- Innovation Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician or physician group practice that has led innovation in their practice or in the delivery of health care.
- Community Service Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician, practice or facility that has serviced in community leadership made a significant contribution to the community.
See videos of our 2018 award recipients:
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Randy Hudson, MD
- Lifetime Achievement Award – George Stamos, MD
- Rising Star Award – Christine Park White, MD
- Patient & Community Advocate Award – Nicholas Comninellis, MD
- Community Service Award – North Kansas City Hospital
- Innovation Award – Daniel Durrie, MD
- Exemplary Leadership Award – Arthur Snow, MD, and Richard Warner, MD