Do you know a physician, individual or organization that deserves recognition for outstanding service to medicine and health in greater Kansas City? We invite you to nominate them for a 2021 Kansas City Medical Society Award. The honors will be presented at the 2021 Medical Society Annual Meeting this fall.
Please click here to submit a nomination and complete our nomination form. The deadline for nominations is Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
Following are the award categories:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician for leadership, lifelong commitment to health and dedication to the health of the greater Kansas City community.
- Friend of Medicine Award: Recognizes a non-physician for outstanding service to medicine.
- Member Awards:
- Rising Star Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician who has made significant contributions to medicine, their practice or the Medical Society early in their career.
- Patient and Community Advocate Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician who has made significant contributions to helping patients with access to care or improved quality of care.
- Innovation Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician or physician group practice that has led innovation in their practice or in the delivery of health care.
- Community Service Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician, practice or facility that has serviced in community leadership made a significant contribution to the community.
Submit a nomination now
See profiles of our 2020 honorees.
See a list of past honorees.
Questions? Contact Annette Small, interim executive director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 816-516-7476.