Thank you to all who submitted nominations for the 2021 KCMS Awards. We received a very strong response and many strong nominations!
After careful review, award recipients will be chosen and notified. Awards will be presented at the Tuesday, October 26 Annual Meeting at J. Rieger’s.
Following are the award categories:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician for leadership, lifelong commitment to health and dedication to the health of the greater Kansas City community.
- Friend of Medicine Award: Recognizes a non-physician for outstanding service to medicine.
- Member Awards:
- Rising Star Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician who has made significant contributions to medicine, their practice or the Medical Society early in their career.
- Patient and Community Advocate Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician who has made significant contributions to helping patients with access to care or improved quality of care.
- Innovation Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician or physician group practice that has led innovation in their practice or in the delivery of health care.
- Community Service Award: Recognizes a KCMS member physician, practice or facility that has serviced in community leadership made a significant contribution to the community.
See profiles of our 2020 honorees.
See a list of past honorees.
Questions? Contact Annette Small, interim executive director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 816-516-7476.